RatchetStory V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome V83 Private Server for Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.   Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:06 am

WELCOME ALL 3 VIEWERS OF THIS POST! WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE ONE AND ONLY GUILD: SwitchmS

I know exactly what you are thinking, "ISNT SWITCHMS ANOTHER PS?" FUCK YOU IN THE ASS NO IT ISNT.
APPLY BELOW WHEN YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS. (THIS IS FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE. WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING ONE APPLICANT)

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN: 1. You MUST remember all Facebook emoticons and track down one person within the guild on Facebook to message the emoticons to them.

2. YouMUST be able to accept the fact that you are far less superior in all ways compared to the supreme lams of the guild.

3. You MUST give us visual proof that you have slept with Charlie Sheen and Terry Crews at the same time.

4. You MUST have some past or present experience working as a McDonalds Janitor. (visual proof required)

5. You MUST prove you are a good Mapler by getting less rebirths than Faqqot within a 30 minute time period! Whisper monkey and she will supervise and verify wether or not you are worth of the guild.

GOOD LUCK
WE ARE EXPECTING OVER 500 APPLICATIONS DUE TO THE BIG PLAYER BASE WE HAVE
SO HURRY YOUR ASS UP!

Last edited by JoeLLAMA on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.   Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 am

Hi my name is Ryan, i'm 16 years old and i'm interested in joining this wonderful guild. I have already contacted a member on Facebook and sent them a emoticon. I accept the fact that i'm less worthy then the dirt on your shoes, in fact I've already slept with Charlie Sheen and Terry Crews at the same time in the past, it was glorious night that i would never forget. I have never worked at McDonald's before because I live in a shit town, but my future dream is to become to worlds best McDonald s Janitor, i will move up the rank and become the best of the best (I hope this would be good enough).

PROOF:
Charlie Sheen, Terry Crews & I- https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/78/50/27/lol10.jpg
No proof for McDonald's Janitor- https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/78/50/27/best_o10.png
Proof that im better then Faqqot- https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/78/50/27/proof10.png
(That probably took me around 20 minutes to get those rebirths, Monkey was not at the time to supervise, i'm very sorry, but i was too excited! I want to join this Guild SUPER BADLY! I CAN'T WAIT ANYLONGER!! Please accept me!)

~Thank you very much for reading.
P.S You can contact me in game, IGN: Dope or Papa
P.P.S Hi mother and father :')
P.P.P.S I hope i make you proud!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.   Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Fuck you denied

You MUST have some past or present experience working as a McDonalds Janitor. (visual proof required)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.   Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Dear JoeLLAMA,

I have read your forum post and I am very dissatisfied that I wasn't accepted into the Guild. I'd tried my hardest to meet your requirements, but I guess I wasn't enough for you. I thank you for politely denying my application, you fucking low life piece of shit cunt fucker, penis sucking whore bag. FUCK YOU BITCH! I hope you get raped so hard in the ass that cannot walk for ages. No hard feelings though... JK FUCK YOU HOE BAG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.   Recruiting for  the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting for the most super excellent exclusive extravagant extra terrestrial guild ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RatchetStory V83 :: Community :: Guild Board-
Jump to: