RatchetStory V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome V83 Private Server for Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. Empty
PostSubject: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:04 am

Name: - Jay Cho c:

Staff Position: - HUEHUEHUEHEUE you don't want me as staff trust me.  C:

Why do you want this position: - BECUZ. idk ._. hehehehe.

What can you bring to the Table: - Well, heres the deaaaaldo c; i can get you about 27 pounds of pure rice, deal?

When dealing with issues in-game, what are some steps you take to solve the following:

-Hackers? Well hacking is very fun, If i see a hacker in-game I will ask for which one he/she uses and hack with him/her Very Happy
-Scammers? Scammers? SCAMMERS? idk i dun like scammers either :c i got scammed on gms b4 :c dey scary. :C
-Fights? PICK A SIDE AND ARGUE WITH EM!! DUHH!
-Other: afk. Just dun mind. act like I'm not ther even though I am. c;

Have you ever been a GM in any other Maplestory Server? - Ian's server Very Happy LOL
-Proof? Do you know how long it takes to take a screen shot, upload, copy link, and paste to forum? gosh.

Please tell us about yourself: NO! its 18+ c;

Contact information and times you are online:
Email: nut telling you its private D:
Other: you'll find me in Africa.
O i'm on like nearly 24/7 -3-

#RAINBOW
Back to top Go down
Shade
Admin
Admin

YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:07 am

i think this looks like my puke when i eat fruit loops
Back to top Go down
https://ratchetstoryv83.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:07 am

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS APP FTW +874897819212241
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:08 am

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:11 am

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:36 am

At least he's creative .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.   YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying. Empty

Back to top Go down

YUMA'S GEY GM APP? c; READ IT OR I WILL FKEN KIDNAP YOU <3 c; just saying.
Page 1 of 1