RatchetStory V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome V83 Private Server for Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.

Go down 

What should happen to Terumi?
Demotion
[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  I_vote_lcap88%[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Ban
[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  I_vote_lcap12%[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
No Punishment
[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  I_vote_lcap0%[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  Empty
PostSubject: [GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.    [GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Offenders name: Stargazer(Terumi)

Description of the issue: Well.. I was enjoying my day normally, was about to go train when boom, I'm randomly warped to her, and I made a confused face(f6), several times, said hi and so on so forth, made an f3 face as usual. Then, she tells me to stop making those faces and do f2 only(?), and I said no. So I got jailed.. Then she visited me in my lonely rainy jail, and she told me to say sorry, and I said for what, so on so forth. In the end, I said 'No' I'm not saying sorry when I did nothing wrong, and she left me there. Had to get help from another individual to get me out.  After such, I went on to train and she visited me again and called me mean and she hates me, the usual.  Then we got in a little 'argument' I guess.. Pictures explain all.

Evidence/Proof: https://imgur.com/thkZroY,XtLvqln,btOS0MP,RP7nFA1,Sba8lrn,TlBhiYr,GVv38E0#0

Enjoy it all.. In the end, let's hope what is needed happened. -.-
Back to top Go down
Shade
Admin
Admin

[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.    [GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 pm

MMM demotion seems imminent
Back to top Go down
https://ratchetstoryv83.forumotion.com

[GM Report] Terumi.. We all know why.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RatchetStory V83 :: Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: