RatchetStory V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome V83 Private Server for Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?] Empty
PostSubject: [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?]   [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?] EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Name: - Mike Billings

Staff Position: - Gamemaster?

Why do you want this position: - I want this position, in all honesty. Cause I like RatchetStory, it's fun and a chill server, the players are nice and fun to joke with and stuff.  But, on a more serious side I want to help out Ratchet in any way I can just because I want this place to stay up since it's better than any other server out there I've witnessed.  I want this position, to be who I really am and I know I'll have to show more maturity but, hey.. Easily done.  I'm not gonna sit here writing paragraphs to make you love me, or kiss your ass, it never works. You know how I am, who I am so lets leave it at that.

What can you bring to the Table: - What makes me special? Really? I'm not special, I'm no better than any other person out there. I can just bring the usual to the table, activity, the ability to help out with any issues I can, maybe a bit of coding if you want, I'm not the best. And I'd bring my seriousness to the table to make sure none of the people who like to ruin the fun of the game, stay on the server.  I'll not be bias'd well.. As non-bias'd as I can be, in human nature it's natural to be a little bias'd. But, anyone can try to avoid it for the better of everything.

When dealing with issues in-game, what are some steps you take to solve the following:
-Hackers?

Well, what else would I do really? I'd stalk them if they're claimed to be a hacker and get picture-proof of them hacking and then deliver out a ban quickly to stop them from doing it.  In a situation where I caught them doing it myself without a report? I'd do the same, picture-proof and ban. Keep the evidence so if they appeal, they lose.

-Scammers?
I'd do as much as I could in a situation like this.  If someones claimed as a scammer, I'd ask for picture proof or something, if not provided.. I'd do whatever I can, search inventories to see if true, or I'll warn them if nothing can be proved.  The situation of a scammer is always a rough one, because getting proof is tough, and all.  I'd also suggest people use the trading room. It's always nice and helpful in some ways.

-Fights?
Fights? Arguments.. Fun. I'd take both people, and ask them to kindly stop. If they ignore me I'll warp them to jail and talk to them there, let them settle it out calmly, or warn them depending on the severity of the fight.  If they don't listen, I'll mute them for a certain period of time, and let that play it out.  Fights make a lot of people mad, and will make situations bigger than they need to be.

-Other:
Other situations? At this current moment, I can't really think of any other situations honestly.. But, I'd use my brain and common sense to deal with the situation at hand, it's not that hard really.  Just work it out, and if I don't know what to do which can happen sometimes.. Ask a higher-up on what to do or something.

Have you ever been a GM in any other Maplestory Server? - This is not required for you to be considered we train all new staff!
I've been GM on plenty of servers in the past, LoveStory being an extremely old one.. VortexMS, are the two main ones I remember.. I've also owned two; MalfunctionStory, and ForeverMS.  It's been a while since I've played Maplestory and I've gone through a new computer change since those times. So sadly, I have no proof of this. It's up to you if you want to believe me or not. Doesn't bother me in the end.

If applying for Coder/GFX/Wz Editor/ Whatever else I missed..
Show Proof of Work: - If you do not show proof of work you will not be credible therefore your Application will be denied

Please tell us about yourself:
Hah.. We all know me pretty well, I'm an 'interesting' figure, and a fun person. I mess around a lot, but in the end I'm still serious when I need to be. If I can't be fun, then why exist?  My favorite sport(s) are really basketball, and football.  I'm no longer in highschool, and no I did not drop out.. I enjoy my real life as well, but I always have the time to be online, so no worries there.  I will be serious when it comes to certain things, I love to help people out, and I love having fun.  I'm normalish I guess. But, at the same time I don't think I am. If you really wish to know me deeper ask me privately.

Contact information and times you are online:
Skype: Malfunctionlol(Don't add me randomly without telling me)
Email: ForeverGamingOne@gmail.com
Other: Private stuff here.

-- I did this because I guessed why not. I don't expect much because of how I act in-game, having a little 'too much fun' I guess.. But, in the end I still did this and we'll see how things go. --

~Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?]   [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?] EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

+1 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?]   [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Yay for Mike! Rainbow for skittles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?]   [Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] - Mike's GM Application - [Cause Why Not?]
Page 1 of 1