RatchetStory V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome V83 Private Server for Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014 Empty
PostSubject: iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014   iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Name: Edetsu Nagasaki (Eddy)

Staff Position: Intern>SuperGm(Helper)
Why do you want this position?: I usually help already? Sort of like a added title Lol
What makes you special: I work hard, I am a guy who takes orders and TRIES to do them the way needed
When Dealing with In game issues: First there is warnings, I personally record the incident just in case this person is attacking, or demonstrating these behaviors to others, then some Partial action is commenced, Then from there we confrence with them and Watch but from that point on Some sort of a "Time Out" is in order.

Have you ever been a Gm?:No i have not, But training is Definetely needed Very Happy

About Eddy: Well i am 16 been playing Maple since i was 9 loved the interaction between others. I love people and love helping those said people and i like knowing i am helping a cause or group. I met a good friend who led me here and i feel i can make it up the Food chain. Being said, Dont let this "Ass Kissing" Fool you i am a hard worker with Faults but my work Ethic makes up for it.

Contact:kylanmorgan567@yahoo.com>www.youtube.com/WolfWizable>Kik:Kylan31 Thank you so much have a good evening
Back to top Go down

iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014   iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:52 pm

CRYING FOR REAL CUS U GOT MY CANDY WEAP ;( MEANIE
Back to top Go down

iEddyz-Gm Application 3/15/2014
Page 1 of 1