RatchetStory V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome V83 Private Server for Maplestory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byron's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Byron's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Name: Byron Berry.

Staff Position: GM

Why do you want this position: I want this position because I feel like it would be a new and great experience for me. I can help grow the community for this server by being a GM. I believe it holds me to a higher degree of respect so that when friends want to play I can be their drive to keep them excited to play. I believe that I can be a role model for players to follow. I also believe that new players should feel warmly welcomed upon joining so that they can keep playing and then eventually tell their friends. I love hosting events, interacting with players, and helping anyone in need. I believe I can bring a lot of joy and excitement to the server and try to make it as fun for the players as can be. I can bring lots of new ideas on what to add to the server and try to help expand on previous ideas. I'll work to improve and solidify the functionality of the server and make it as fun and enjoyable as possible for the players.

What can you bring to the Table: I love to host events. I think hosting fun and enjoyable events are my strong suit. According to Johnny (Lolicon) and Daniel (Faqqot) and many other players my events were fun to be apart of. I've hosted 2 events, which included Name That Item and True or False Making events fun for the players are key to a successful and fun server. I also love to provide help for players any time if needed. I've been recognized as a person you should ask questions to at my school. My friends and family all think i give great advice and I humbly believe so too. I also love to make sure players have a much fun with this server as possible.

When dealing with issues in-game, what are some steps you take to solve the following:

-Hackers? - If there were ever a time there was a hacker I would gather a lot of evidence then, if needed, take the necessary actions to stop the hacker immediately. I would first notify the other staff of the potential hacker, then "stalk" them in hide and try to gather as much evidence as possible. Report it to the owner and reprimand the cheater.

-Scammers?
- In the case of a scam I would first discuss with the player that got scammed and ask him exactly what happened. The player would discuss with me what the transaction was and how this was a possible scam. In this case the scammer should be jailed right away and then questioned after we have questioned the player who got scammed. We would soon ask the scammer the same questions and get both sides of the story. If there is enough proof to take rightful actions then those actions will be taken and the scammer will be apprehended. In the case that a player asked for me to be apart of the transaction then I would stop this problem before it would start.

-Fights? - If any fights would occur i think it would be safe to split up each player and ask what the fight was about and how it started. I think both players should try to work it out or try their best to avoid each other. I will to my best to find the root of the argument/fight and then deal with it accordingly. If still there is no change in behavior, I will resolve to mute the players for a while until they are ready to act respectful to each other. I'll do whatever it takes for them to get along. Smile

-Other: If there were any other altercation I would certainly try to do my best to prevent it. If it gets out of hand in any way i will be sure to contact other staff and have them help me with the situation.

Have you ever been a GM in any other Maplestory Server? No I have not. This would be my first time, if accepted, being a GM.

Please tell us about yourself:
I am just a 16 year old boy who enjoys the company of others. I have a twin brother and a little sister and lets just say I had to learn to be very patient. I love to help and give advice to people and I think I'm fun to be around. My whole school says I'm great to be around and I believe every bit. I hope to be working on staff soon. Yes, I do like watermelon.  Very Happy  Thank you for this opportunity.

Contact information and times you are online:

Skype: Mr. Jiggilypuff  Online from 3-9 PM on Weekdays (if circumstances are good) Weekends 12 PM to midnight (if circumstances are good)
Email: byronberry7@gmail.com
Other: @BlackNippies(Twitter) Byron Berry Jr. (Facebook) dollahs_make_me_halla (Instagram) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:39 pm

:OOOOOOOOOOO +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000069 :OOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:43 pm

I wish you the best of luck friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

goodluck m8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:08 am

Thanks alot guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 am

#BOOB4GM2014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byron's GM Application   Byron's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Byron's GM Application
Page 1 of 1